Welcome to “FADA”
“FADA” is Birzeit University Open Access Repository. FADA in Arabic means space; it is an online archive to host, collect, preserve and disseminate the intellectual digital output created, collected and published by the institution, its Institutes and Centers, Faculty members, Researchers, and Students. Materials could be articles, books, working papers, studies, theses and dissertations, projects, datasets, archaeological pieces, ethnographic and artistic collections…etc.
FADA aims at increasing the visibility of the university and its scholars at a wider level by providing a platform for saving, discovering and sharing materials produced by Birzeit University and its community from a free and persistent point of access.
Communities in DSpace
Choose a community to browse its collections.
- 16 Copper compounds - Synthesis
- 12 Palestine - Description and travel
- 11 Women - Employment - Palestine
- 11 Women - Palestine
- 11 التنمية المستدامة - فلسطين
- 10 Artificial intelligence
- 10 Women - Political activity - Pale...
- 9 Arab-Israeli conflict - Influence
- 9 Modules (Algebra)
- 9 Women - Legal status, laws, etc. ...
- next >