Results 1-9 of 9 (Search time: 0.291 seconds).
|1||1917||Tom Sawyer abroad ; Tom Sawyer detective and other stories , etc.||Twain, Mark, 1835-1910|
|2||1915||The gilded age : a tale of to-day||Twain, Mark, 1835-1910; Warner, Charles Dudley, 1829-1900|
|3||1918||Literary essays||Twain, Mark, 1835-1910|
|4||1917||The American claimant and other stories and sketches||Twain, Mark, 1835-1910|
|5||1913||Roughing it||Twain, Mark, 1835-1910|
|6||1911||The innocents abroad ; or, The new pilgrims' progress : being some account of the steamship Quaker City's pleasure excursion to Europe and the Holy Land||Twain, Mark, 1835-1910|
|7||1917||The man that corrupted Hadleyburg and other essays and stories||Twain, Mark, 1835-1910|
|8||1911||Life on the Mississippi||Twain, Mark, 1835-1910|
|9||1909||The prince and the pauper : a tale for young people of all ages||Twain, Mark, 1835-1910|
- 2 American literature - 19th century
- 2 Humorous stories, American
- 1 American wit and humor
- 1 Authors, American
- 1 Authors, American - 19th century ...
- 1 Edward VI King of England, 1537-1...
- 1 Great Britain - Kings and rulers ...
- 1 Literary journeys - Europe
- 1 Literary journeys - Middle East
- 1 Mississippi River in literature
- next >