Results 1-4 of 4 (Search time: 0.076 seconds).
|1||Jun-2006||Reducing the environmental and economic impact of the unhairing-liming process in the leather tanning industry.||Nazer, Dima; Al-Sa'ed, Rashed; Siebel, Maarten|
|2||2006||Sustainability assessment of onsite sanitation facilities in Ramallah-Albireh district with emphasis on technical, socio-cultural and financial aspects||Al-Sa'ed, Rashed; Mubarak, Sana'|
|3||2006||Use of biofilter units to enhance the effluent quality of anaerobically pretreated domestic wastewater.||Fuqaha, A.; Al-Sa'ed, Rashed|
|4||2006||Domestic septage characteristics and co-treatment impacts on Albireh wastewater treatment plant efficiency.||Al-Sa'ed, Rashed; Hithnawi, T.|
- 1 Al-Bireh Wastewater Treatment Pla...
- 1 Industrial wastewater, cleaner pr...
- 1 Lean manufacturing
- 1 Leather industry and trade - Envi...
- 1 Nutrient cycles
- 1 nutrient removal, post-treatment,...
- 1 Product life cycle
- 1 Refuse and refuse disposal - Pal...
- 1 Refuse and refuse disposal - Biod...
- 1 Reliability (Engineering)
- next >