Results 1-5 of 5 (Search time: 0.125 seconds).
|1||30-May-2004||Incentive systems for the use of reclaimed wastewater in irrigated agriculture in Jordan and Tunisia.||Abu-Madi, Maher; Braadbaart, Okke; Al-Sa'ed, Rashed; Alaerts, Guy|
|2||2-May-2005||Comparative analysis of wastewater treatment costs in Jordan and Tunisia||Abu-Madi, Maher; Al-Sa'ed, Rashed|
|3||25-Sep-2000||Selection criteria for appropriate sanitation in the Palestinian rural and semi-urban communities||Abu-Madi, Maher; Al-Sa'ed, Rashed; Braadbart, Okkey; Alaerts, Guy|
|4||2-Apr-2008||Financial performance of wastewater treatment technologies frequently used in Jordan and Tunisia||Abu-Madi, Maher; Al-Sa'ed, Rashed; Braadbaart, Okke; Alaerts, Guy|
|5||Feb-2009||Advancing environmental education and training for sustainable management of environmental resources in Palestine||Al-Sa'ed, Rashed; Abu-Madi, Maher; Heun, Jetze|
- 1 Effluent quality - Jordan
- 1 Effluent quality - Tunisia
- 1 Environmental engineering - Study...
- 1 Environmental resources - Managem...
- 1 Environmental sciences - Study an...
- 1 Filters and filtration
- 1 Infrastructural development - Pal...
- 1 Institute of Environmental and Wa...
- 1 Rural development - Palestine
- 1 Sanitary engineering - Palestine
- next >