Use filters to refine the search results.
|2010||Armed conflicts and the security of women||Jarbawi, Ali; Khalil, Asem|
|2011||Legal framework of Palestinian economic (under) development||Khalil, Asem; Salem, Jamil|
|Oct-2010||The legal dimension of migration : the Palestine case||Khalil, Asem|
|Jan-2009||A Constitutional Framework of a Future Palestinian State - Synthesis of Leading Palestinian Thinking and Public Perceptions||Khalil, Asem|
|Nov-2010||From constitutions to constitutionalism in Arab states: beyond paradox to opportunity||Khalil, Asem|
|Jan-2016||Impulses from the Arab Spring on the Palestinian state-building process||Khalil, Asem|
|2009||Formal and informal justice in Palestine : dealing with the legacy of tribal law||Khalil, Asem|
|Oct-2007||Refugees: migrants and law in Palestine||Khalil, Asem|
|Mar-2010||From Constitutions to Constitutionalism: An Opportunity for Arab States, Not a Paradox||Khalil, Asem|
|May-2010||Socioeconomic rights of refugees in times of crisis: the case of Palestinians in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria||Khalil, Asem|
- 7 Rule of law - Palestine
- 6 Palestine - Politics and government
- 4 Constitutional law - Palestine
- 3 Constitutional law - Arab countries
- 3 Emigration and immigration - Law ...
- 3 Palestine - Emigration and immigr...
- 3 Palestine question - Settlement p...
- 2 Citizenship - Palestine
- 2 Constituent power - Palestine
- 2 Constitution - Palestine
- next >