Results 1-4 of 4 (Search time: 0.04 seconds).
|1||18-Dec-2012||Challenges of transboundary wastewater management for Palestinian communities along the Green Line, the Israeli-Palestinian border||Al-Sa'ed, Rashed; Al-Hindi, Ahmad|
|2||21-Dec-2016||Cost-benefit analysis of beneficial uses of reclaimed water : three case studies from Palestine||Abu Ayyash, Mohammad; Al-Sa'ed, Rashed|
|3||7-Feb-2018||Natural treatment systems for reclaimed water use and bioresource recovery: A Palestinian experience||Al-Sa'ed, Rashed|
|4||7-Feb-2018||Natural treatment systems for reclaimed water use and bioresource recovery : a Palestinian experience||Al-Sa'ed, Rashed|
- 2 Sewage - Purification - Palestine
- 1 Arab-Israeli conflict - Environme...
- 1 Constructed wetlands
- 1 Constructed wetlands - Palestine
- 1 Effluent quality - Palestine
- 1 Environmental protection - Israel
- 1 Environmental protection - Palestine
- 1 Integrated water development - Is...
- 1 Integrated water development - Pa...
- 1 Irrigation farming - Palestine
- next >